Palazzo magnani feroni..wonderful, fabulous. We stayed for 5 nights and never had to take a taxi once. It is centrally located, within blocks of a number of fabulous restaurants. The staff is incredibly accommodating, the Guilia suite is huge with a warm, comfy feel. Free wifi. Great breakfast included..with white glove service, no less. TURN-down service every evening, with chocolates on the pillow! One thing that bothered us..just barely enough toilet paper..they either need to get bigger rolls or leave more than one small roll. Just being honest! Unique historic building. We stayed in mid November, but I can imagine how lovely it would be in the warmer months to sit on the rooftop terrace, with a wonderful view of the city, and have a drink and listen to the sounds of the city. Very, very clean with that old world feel. Had a couple of mis-steps, like the hotel confirming a dinner reservation at a restaurant that was closed on that Wednesday. And they gave us a card with a pass code for internet service..ours didn't work and we both had office work to do before we went out to dinner..woman at desk said she would send a new card right up..30 minutes later when we were both getting stressed, I had to go down to the office to get one. I'm missing some of my favorite US shows, but we did get FOX business news, CNN and the BBC. Would definitely return..first class place.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Hotel
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Florence
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an outstanding location at the heart of the bustling, medieval neighbourhood of San Frediano, a mere 5-minute walk from the Ponte Vecchio and the city’s finest shopping district, the Palace offers only suites, Feroni, Deluxe, Executive, Junior and Classic suites.They are spread over four floors of the Palace, encompassing a gallery that is filled with objects of art and decorated with a style that brings back the past. A personal and discreet service is provided to the guests day and night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Stentorian NV, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Palazzo Magnani Feroni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.