Four of us stayed in a two bedroom suite at this wonderful hotel for just 24 hours due to a tight schedule. Therefore, in advance, I requested that the hotel arrange three things for us: a lunch reservation, a dinner reservation, and an afternoon walking tour of the old historic center including a guided tour of the Uffizi Museum with an english speaking guide. All was arranged and confirmed in advance. It was a delightful experience to live in this palace with it's large suites, beautiful hallways, and other public spaces. The hotel is within walking distance of the train station and the historic center of town. The breakfast was sumptuous - we regretted that our schedule rushed us out. Service was excellent. Rooms were very quiet.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Hotel
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Florence
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an outstanding location at the heart of the bustling, medieval neighbourhood of San Frediano, a mere 5-minute walk from the Ponte Vecchio and the city’s finest shopping district, the Palace offers only suites, Feroni, Deluxe, Executive, Junior and Classic suites.They are spread over four floors of the Palace, encompassing a gallery that is filled with objects of art and decorated with a style that brings back the past. A personal and discreet service is provided to the guests day and night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Stentorian NV, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Palazzo Magnani Feroni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.