All I can say is thank you for your wonderful hospitaility I enjoyed for my first visit to Florence. The room, breakfast and location were excellent. When I return, I will be staying at your place again. Now if I can just figure out how to get your staff to make me an expresso in my home in the states. Great time and experience.
- Also Known As:
- Il Guelfo Bianco Hotel
- Il Guelfo Bianco Florence
- Il Guelfo Bianco Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is right in the city center, between Piazza Duomo and Piazza San Marco , few steps away from Accademia (the museum where you can see the famous DAVID by Michelangelo). It's house in two late 15th century building next each other. All rooms are different in size and position - executive rooms have a standard size - superior rooms are larger - de luxe and junior suite are very large with a sitting area. We have rooms overlooking the courtyard, gardens and several rooms overlooking Via Cavour which is the main street but 70% pedestrian and so it's not too noisy. All rooms have triple glasses and double windows. WI/FI available in all the rooms and the drawing rooms and it's free of charge if you have your own laptop or i-phone or i-pad. Bistrot restaurant next door "IL DESCO" open every day (11 till 8,30 pm) with good menu' all day long (many organic products directly by the owner's farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Il Guelfo Bianco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.