I and my wife recently spent a week in Florence to celebrate our wedding anniversary and stayed at Il Guelfo Bianco. We were extremely impressed with this hotel: without exception the staff was most friendly and helpful; the room was beautifully appointed and furnished; the breakfast spread was all one could ask for; and its location - very close to the center without being in the most congested area - we found ideal. Overall, we came away feeling that Il Guelfo Bianco represents outstanding value for what it has to offer.
- Also Known As:
- Il Guelfo Bianco Hotel
- Il Guelfo Bianco Florence
- Il Guelfo Bianco Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is right in the city center, between Piazza Duomo e Piazza San Marco , few steps far from Accademia (the museum where you can see the fanous DAVID by Michelangelo). It's house in two late 15th century building next each other. All rooms are different in size and position - executiev rooms have a standard size - sueprior rooms are larger - de luxe and jurior suite are very large with a sitting area. We have rooms overlooking the courtyard, gardens and several rooms overlloking Via Cavour which is the main street but 70% pedestrain and so it's not too noisy. All rooms have triple glasses and double windows. WI/FI available in all the rooms and the drawing rooms and it's free of charge if you have yoru own laptop or i-phone or i-pad. Bistrot restaurant next door "IL DESCO" open every day (11 till 8,30 pm) with good menu' all day long (many organic products directly by the owner's farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Nozio Netplan srl, Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Il Guelfo Bianco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.