There's a lovely old poster of the Majestic in the foyer from its heyday back in the 60s... it's not quite what you'll get these days. My lovely wife and I stayed here in May for a night and really we've no complaints. Location is great... the hotel overlooks the Santa Maria Novella (we saw nothing but cars in the carpark) and is a quick stroll to the Duomo or the train station.
There's plenty to like about the place... I dunno... The Majestic is just... well... a bit tired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel with multilingual staff; located in the heart of the city in financial district; walking distance to major sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Pancioli Majestic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pancioli Majestic Florence
- Hotel Pancioli Majestic
- Grand Hotel Majestic Florence