We went high end this time - wonderful hotel - great location - quiet - lovely street - Florence is intimate city - easy to walk from one end to the other. Montebello is a lovely property - great breakfast buffet and free internet included. Only complaint - one guest who came into breakfast room dripping with sweat from her just-completed run - shouldn't be allowed! Not cheap!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An old villa from 19th Century with private garden located in the lively heart of Florence and transformed into a boutique 5 stars hotel full of charm and warm atmosphere, according to the neoclassical Florentine tradition. All rooms are elegantly designed and decorated differently but all equipped with the most up-to-date comforts. In a few step from the hotel you can easily reach all the most important attraction of Florence. Opened in June 2004. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Montebello Splendid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Splendid Florence
- Montebello Splendid Hotel Florence