We just got back from Florence and stayed here for 3 nights. We were very pleased! Our room had a very large balcony and a king sized bed that was very comfortable. The staff was very nice and the room was clean and very well appointed. It was nice being out of the busy part of town and we walked to the city center in about 15 minutes. We also had great breakfast buffet and also had a nice dinner here as well. I travel a lot and would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a good hotel that is fair on price and good on service and quality.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Splendid Florence
- Montebello Splendid Hotel Florence
- Montebello Splendid Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An old villa from 19th Century with private garden located in the lively heart of Florence and transformed into a boutique 5 stars hotel full of charm and warm atmosphere, according to the neoclassical Florentine tradition. All rooms are elegantly designed and decorated differently but all equipped with the most up-to-date comforts. In a few step from the hotel you can easily reach all the most important attraction of Florence. Opened in June 2004. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Escapio, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Montebello Splendid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.