We were here at the end of November. The hotel is clean, spacious and well appointed with a short walk to the main attractions. The staff were friendly and we had no complaints regarding service. Whilst we didn't eat in the al a carte restaurant, which was expensive, we had breakfasts there; the choice was good although the cooked breakfast was limited and the same each day. The evening turn down service was a nice touch, the mini bar in the room very expensive and the tea and coffee not replenished throughout our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Splendid Florence
- Montebello Splendid Hotel Florence
- Montebello Splendid Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An old villa from 19th Century with private garden located in the lively heart of Florence and transformed into a boutique 5 stars hotel full of charm and warm atmosphere, according to the neoclassical Florentine tradition. All rooms are elegantly designed and decorated differently but all equipped with the most up-to-date comforts. In a few step from the hotel you can easily reach all the most important attraction of Florence. Opened in June 2004. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Amex, Escapio and Otel so you can book your Montebello Splendid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.