The hotel is very big with place to walk. Restuarant seats outside and a cute patio to smoke and sit and enjoy the view. The rooms are spacious, elegant and beautiful. The staff was very nice and pleasant. A little far from the center, about 10 minute walk but still superb location! I would recommend this to a friend and everyone travelling to Florence!
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Splendid Florence
- Montebello Splendid Hotel Florence
- Montebello Splendid Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An old villa from 19th Century with private garden located in the lively heart of Florence and transformed into a boutique 5 stars hotel full of charm and warm atmosphere, according to the neoclassical Florentine tradition. All rooms are elegantly designed and decorated differently but all equipped with the most up-to-date comforts. In a few step from the hotel you can easily reach all the most important attraction of Florence. Opened in June 2004. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Stentorian NV, Splendia, Agoda, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Escapio, Otel, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Montebello Splendid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.