“AMAZING PLACE” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“AMAZING PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

This little gem was one of the highlights of my trip to Florence. It looks like a hole in the wall -- and it is, but it is absolutely charming. We loved it so much we ate there twice during our trip. There were people of all ages enjoying the food. Ask the chef to make his specialty! It is a delicious gnocchi dish! You won't regret venturing into this dive! An exquisite meal and an exceptional experience.

• Visited May 2013

Florence, Italy
“Favorite Place in Florence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Club del Gusto has been my home sweet home since arriving in Florence 6 weeks ago. Every week my friends and I patronized this wonderful restaurant and enjoyed our experience like a memorable family dinner. Paolo, the head chef, is worth getting to know. He is the sweetest, most wonderful man I've met in Italy. He knows exactly what we want and for our last meal this evening, he made the most delectable rosemary-lemon zest-oregano-pepper on "little ear" pasta. I will never forget this place and I can't wait to come back the next time I'm in Florence. I despise tripadvisor, because I think everyone should explore the world without relying on other people's experiences, but I had to tell someone about this truly exquisite venue.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great little restaurant to enjoy some food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

The owner does all the cooking and much of the service. Menu is flexible - he will try to make whatever you want as long as he had the ingredients. Very relaxed atmosphere. Feels like hanging out with an old friend. Prices are great.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Belfast, Ireland
“Absolutely gorgeous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Appearances shouldnt deceive - this little place delivers seriously good food - of exceptional standard - at unbelievably cheap prices. Food lovers will discover complex beautiful food - served simply and with gusto!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“great food with great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This restaurant located in the middle of florence. The Chef is cheerful and a true italian. They have a great food with a great price . I eated penne with aspargos and it was wonderful.

• Visited May 2013