“Just what we needed after a few weeks in Italy” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 17 Spas & Wellness in Florence
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Melbourne, Australia
45 attraction reviews
“Just what we needed after a few weeks in Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

When we arrived in Florence it felt like we'd walked the length of Italy, so we decided it was time for a massage.

Finding a massage center in Florence wasn't difficult and we jumped on this one while walking around the Pitti Palace area. We had to book and come back the next day, but the wait was well worth it.

We opted for the Traditional Thai massage and was very happy with the service. We felt a million dollars! The practitioners are of Thai descent and felt thought the price of the massage was good value for money.

If you're in Florence and need a massage, this place is the go!

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
London
8 attraction reviews
“A very professional outfit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The venue is very clean and from what I can see quite recently fitted out. The reception area is completely separate from treatment rooms. These are private, spacious and relaxing. The Italian receptionist speaks very good English, and tries to engage with the customers in a friendly way rather than just taking the money. The actual practitioners are Thai women who are obviously trained in their craft. They discovered my bad shoulder and lower back issue quickly and got to work on it. They charged 55 euros for an hour - about usual for a western city. I shall be going back again in a couple of days for another appointment. It is probably better to make an appointment in advance rather than just turn up. The location is convenient for the center of the city, being across the bridge next to the Ponte Vecchio.
Web site : http://www.silathaimassage.com/

Delray Beach, FL
3 attraction reviews
“Authentic amazing massage :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I went yesterday for massages here ona whim and absolutely loved it. It ranks in my top 5 Thai massages ever- they are very skilled and professional. Highly recommended!

Los Angeles, CA
60 attraction reviews
“Excellent massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We enjoyed our oil massage on April 7th- and the experience at the Thai massage center- except
happened to be in the room next to Chris - customer who was late and posted a poor review- heard him shouting - also as he left in the reception area.
After our massage, I asked the manager what happened- he said that customer was 20 minutes late so they could not provide the 90 min massage as then they would be late for the next appts. Also the customer refused to wear the provided disposable underwear- apparently Italian law requirement- reportedly the customer said he didn't have to wear that at the Four Seasons- so the girl refused to give him a massage.
Don't know all the details- but did hear the customer shouting during the unfortunate incident.

Seattle, Washington
“HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I booked a 90 minute appointment at this establishment this April. Due to heavy traffic related to the Florence road race, I arrived about ten minutes late. I was set for the 90 minute treatment with oil. About five minutes into the massage they told me that they could only offer me an hour due to my late arrival. I got up off the table and left. The manager was shouting at me as I left.

Don't be fooled by their pleasant appearance. Had they told me up front that I could only get a one hour massage that would have been fine. I can't stand bait and switch tactics.

If you want a good massage in Florence pay a bit more and go to the Four Seasons!