“My legs are ready to walk more!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Spas
Attraction Details
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“My legs are ready to walk more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

After days of walking, my body had had enough! 60 minutes later, presto!

Great massage, better than pattaya in Thailand any day! Full body stretch included. Amazing.

I know it us not 'Sight' but gave me the relax I needed to keep pounding the pavement.

Staff friendly, very clean above board place. You must go!

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Best massage ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I both tried this out. We are both massage snobs, usually always let down by limp wristed massages that we can barely feel.

Well - after 90 minutes I was absolutely blown away. I've had Thai massages in Thailand that weren't as good as this.

Highly recommended, everything about this place is top notch. The facilities are excellent, the staff friendly, and the strength of the ladies who massage you is surprising.

Be prepared for them to climb all over your back, and massage you in ways you have never been massaged before.

Wow.

Chicago, Illinois
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

After traipsing all over Rome and Florence this was the perfect stop. Beautiful professional atmosphere. The massage itself was amazing. Do not be fooled by this tiny lady, she was strong as hell. hit all the right spots without being painful. A must if you have time and need some relaxation and pain relief.

Visited May 2012
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
4 attraction reviews
“Relaxing experience on a rainy day in florence”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012 via mobile

Just had a massage here, very relaxing although Having enjoyed many Thai massages, it's not up there with the best but not bad either.

Los Angeles, California
12 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Massage. Reasonable Rate.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

I'll do it again when next I am in Florence! The lady had strong hands and worked some serious magic on my sore back muscles.

Visited May 2011