“Chocolate heaven :)” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Chocolate heaven :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I only had enough time in firenze to buy some of their chocolates to bring home, but i will definitely try their restaurant when i come back :) they have a wide selection of the best chocolates in italy, including the famous amedei, which are competitively priced...the servers speak english, are very helpful, & are friendly, even giving me a sample of the chocolates :)

Visited September 2012

92% Recommend
London, England, United Kingdom
“Extraordinary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

My fiancee and I sat here for a light lunch which was made bespoke for us by one of the ladies .

Rock melon with prosciutto,brasola,tomato and mozzarella,bruscetta,garnished with a hint of olive oil and balsamic ...Delicious!
We washed this down with a lovely glass of Carmignano Red, recommended by the same lady ,who seemed to know her wines.(I told her I didn't like generic Chianti and asked her what she enjoyed drinking herself...) RESULT.

We went back the next day only to find that they were closed on weekends...

When we returned on Monday morning we were shown the cellar downstairs which is nothing short of fabulous. We found they had a wine which we thoroughly enjoyed the night before at 'Giovanni's'' (In Via del Moro ): Castello di Ama Reserva which was stunning.

The main shop on ground level is a cornucopia of delight. A plethora of diverse olive oils ,balsamic vinegar, biscuits,chocoalates,desert wines spirits-the finest examples from all over the world....
A treat and a privilege .

• Visited August 2012
Komlo, Hungary
“Antonella in Enoteca Alessi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Enoteca Alessi and Antonella was a great experience in Florence. Beautiful and friendly place and ANTONELLA was so kind, I couldn't believe. She made me travelled imaginary through the tuscan wine region by the stories she told me and during the evening she had me sampled three beautiful tuscan wines, including Brunello di Montalcino. I had an excellent evening in Alessi. Thank you ANTONELLA, you are so kind and lovely!!!

• Visited September 2012
“Ottimo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

A truly lovely winebar/enoteca! Very friendly and truly good advice from the lady Antonella. We've been here for lunch several times and we always stay longer than intended. Franco, an advisor from Eredi Chiarini, adviced us to go here and we are still greatfull for that tip! Before we go back home, we wil stop over 4 sure one more time! The tagliere is so fresh and the taste of the pomodori alone, will give you a great big smile! The wines that are served are of excellent taste and winehouses!
Keep up the quality and a la prossima!
A presto,
Frank
Amsterdam

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“A Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

My family's experience at Entocea Alessia was amazing! The food and wine was excellent and Antonella was so bubbly and awesome and spoke great English. She knew exactly what kind of wine everyone would like and everything she brought was beyond amazing. It was easy to ship lots of wine back home to the states. This lunch and wine tasting was one of the best parts of our trip to Italy. I highly recommend going to see Antonella at Enoteca Alessi.

• Visited July 2012