We recently stayed at this apparent 4 star hotel with Globus tours for one night with our tour group.
Where do we start, how about the good things?
We survived two nights.
Now the areas that need improvement... and often significant improvements!!
1) Having water in the pool would be nice.
2) Having no weeds growing around the pool with no water would also be nice.
3) Mowing the weeds off the tennis court to allow you to play tennis would be nice.
4) When cupboard in our room states 'bar', that a bar and a fridge should be behind the door, not just an EMPTY space.
5) Reception staff are unwilling to provide you with a double bed (as booked) and state that 2 single beds are equivalent... although separated.
6) The hallways are equivalent to a dimly lit airport runway that lead to bouts of depression.
7) Breakfast... very little to choose from.
8) Windows 1995 obviously is very slow, and they only have one PC... this led to significant queues.
9) Location was terrible, too far away from town... unless you like looking at freeways.
In summary, the professional hotel rater rating this hotel probably did this by looking at the original plans (possibly not even on site) and not based from any recent experiences at this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Conference Florentia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Florence
- Sheraton Hotel Florence Italy
- Florence Sheraton