we stayed three nights. the hotel is value for money. the rooms are nice and the bathroom is big. breakfast was included and offered a wide variety of good food. parking is for free, so you actually pay for the hotel and not for parking the car. the area is nothing special but bus 22 takes you to the center (dome) in only 10-15 minutes. there is a small gym which has some free weights (up to 10 kg) and some cardio stuff. we enjoyed our time here, only disadvantage is that you cannot get back to the hotel quickly when in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Tuscany, a charming 4 star hotel in Florence. Our beautiful modern hotel exudes ancient typical Tuscan character with fascinating details that create an atmosphere of refined simplicity.With a free shuttle service into the historical heart just minutes away, you'll find we're very conveniently located in the north Florence business area, near the new Palace of Justice and Polo Universitario and close to the Fortezza da Basso Congress and Fair Center.Our charming hotel features 102 elegant modern rooms, fitness room, guarded parking and 2 meeting rooms for up to 60 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Starhotels Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Tuscany Florence
- Starhotels Tuscany Hotel Florence