Stayed here for two nights on a tour of Europe, the hotel was in a good spot, close to shops and restaurants. The hotel it's self was average, the staff behind the counter were good, they helped out with directions to get around. The rooms were on the small side but did have what you need and were clean. Carnt say to much about there food, the breakfast and tea were on the poor side, not much to choose from, I wouldn't eat there again if I stayed. Would not stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Florence Hotel Florence
- Holiday Inn Florence Hotel
- Holiday Inn Florence
- Florence Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the residential district in the south of the city of Florence at only 15 minutes from the city centre, the Italiana Hotels Florence is a traditional Hotel which underwented to a partial restyling to valorize the building. It's the ideal point of departure to reach the main tourist attractions: Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi Gallery, , the Accademia and moreover the 3 main art, music and show centres: the Obihall Theatre, the Mandela Forum and the Franchi Stadium. Moreover, the Hotel is not far from the famous Tuscan courtyard, where through a pleasant walk, you will discover the Chianti vineyards and taste the best Chianti red wine along with typical hand-made snacks. Choose to live in the heart of the city where you find everything from opera and theatres to museums, typical Tuscany restaurants and shopping places, an Hotel that lives the city with your passion. We will be happy to help you to discover the treasures of the city that we love. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Italiana Hotels Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.