I have been staying at many hotels the last five years. I know that you don’t get the best hotel, if you use 100-150 Euros pr. night but this is for sure the worst hotel, I have ever visited. Many hostels are better than this.
And why is that:
Aircondition is not working. The air is hot. What’s the point then?
The toilet was not clean, when I arrived. It got better.
“Free wifi” – Are you kidding? The WIFI is not working half the time. You can’t even upload a picture to Facebook or Twitter, and every 5 minut you have to tab in user and password. Not impressed.
The breakfast – Included in the prize but it does not mean, that it has to be that bad:
- The fruit is far from fresh. For instant two kiwis I looked at today was so soft, that they smashed in between my fingers.
- The bread – It feels like it is from yesterday or the day before. Not fresh. Very hard and to be honest you would not give it to animals.
- Vegetables – Non at all
- Milk – Hot
- Healthy thinks to your bread – Nope.
Power points is falling out the walls, and because it’s an old hotel you can use a normal adapter to you laptop. That means, that you have to find a new adapter, if you want to use your laptop. By the way: There is only one power point to use in the room I had. Not much, if you are to people who would like to charge you phone during the night.
3 stars? You must be kidding. I won’t give you a single one.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Select
- Best Western Florence
- Florence Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Hotel housed in 19th-century villa decorated with frescoes & antique porcelain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel Select reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.