It was very hot on the day we arrived and in the room they put us in the air conditioning was not working at all well, so after some discussion they moved us to a room where the air conditioning was fine.
Good central location, we arrived by train and it is only about 100m to the train station, (McDonalds is on the corner of the road they are in) . We were able to walk to Duomo square and markets etc. and plenty of restaurants nearby.
Wifi was down when we were there, but were able to use the wifi in the restaurants we ate in.
Good breakfast, overall a comfortable hotel. - it is a very old hotel and the history of it is fascinating.
- Also Known As:
- Machiavelli Palace Florence
- Machiavelli Palace Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Florence and built on a Templar church, just a few hundred metres from Santa Maria Novella train station and the Fortezza da Basso, the Hotel Machiavelli Palace is the ideal location from which to explore the city's secrets and reach all the major museums and monuments on foot in only a few minutes.Multilingual staff 24h.Rich buffet breakfast.Air conditioned.Exchang service.Wi-fi service and internet point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Machiavelli Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.