My Mom and I stayed at the hotel Rivoli during my first trip to Italy during the end of May, beginning of June. Overall, I would recommend the Hotel Rivoli. Here's why:
1. Room was large and comfortable. Very nice fixtures in the bathroom.
2. Location was excellent. Walking distance from train station, Plaza de Repubblica, and more
3. Bartender was very friendly, restaurant was nice for breakfast
1. Front desk staff was somewhat quiet, cold and reserved. I wasn't impressed.
2. Building next door to our room was undergoing construction and was very noisy overnight and early in the morning. The hotel itself was quiet, but our neighbors woke us up in the middle of the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the old town of Florence, the Hotel Rivoli offers class hospitality with charm, as well as spacious and elegantly decorated hotel rooms and suites. The Hotel Rivoli is a 4-star superior hotel that is set inside a restored 14th-century Franciscan convent, where guests can breath the charming and unique atmosphere of this ancient historic building in the city of Florence. The restoration has highlighted the architectural details dating back to 1500 such as arches and vaults, coffered ceilings and stone columns. Guests are welcomed in an enchanting setting full of cozy atmosphere, embellished by refined common areas, which are conceived as an oasis of tranquility away from the hectic pace of the city. The Internal Patio, which was obtained from a complete renovation of the Franciscan cloister, is now dedicated to relaxation and wellbeing, featuring an unforgettable 20 sqm-whirlpool that is also open during the winter with a constant water temperature of 36° C. The location could not be better, a few steps from the Santa Maria Novella railway station, the Duomo Cathedral, Ponte Vecchio Bridge, opposite the ancient and famous Officina Profumo di Santa Maria Novella, and the most important museums. In addition to the interior elegant and spacious patio, the Hotel Rivoli guests can enjoy the quiteness of the small "garden of medlar", an exceptional lounge where to spend moments of real relax; in summer time the garden is available for breakfast and dinners prepared and served by Benedicta Restaurant , 3 Michelin forks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Escapio and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Rivoli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Rivoli
- Best Western Florence
- Florence Best Western