Definitely the most comfortable bed I've ever had in any hotel! Big, clean, firm, felt great!!!
Spacious room, clean. Well fitted bathroom, clean, everything you need.
Breakfast was included, but cold bacon and cold scrambled eggs don't cut it for me.... why not have someone make them fresh for those who want it? Rest of breakfast is fine, fresh fruit (important!), good rolls and croissants, good cereal selection and very good coffee.
Nice bar though I would suggest they either change the video on the big TV screen, it becomes really boring really quickly, or turn the thing off entirely. It serves no purpose once you've seen the ad for the Starhotels about 50 times in an hour. And because the screen is over the fireplace, you are drawn to look at it....
Reception fine, service fine, good hotel to come and relax in when you're tired from walking through the wonderful city of Florence!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Starhotels Michelangelo, in Florence, enjoys an outstanding location in the heart of the city. We're just steps from the River Arno, where you can enjoy stunning views towards the Ponte Vecchio, a few steps from the major monumets and the city centre.Our 4 star hotel in Florence offers you everything you need with 119 rooms and suites, 7 meeting rooms for up to 220 people, wine bar, restaurant, garage and Fitness Room open 24/7.A hotel recently restyled in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Starhotels Michelangelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Michelangelo Florence
- Starhotels Michelangelo Hotel Florence