We stayed here for five nights in October . The hotel was a good walk from the centre of Florence but within a hundred yards from the hotel there is a tram which is just one stop to the main station . There is also a bus stop , the bus C3 takes you to the other side of the river which we used often and the C1 takes you to the middle of town . We found the location ideal for us as we like walking .
The hotel was of good standard and the staff were extremely helpful and always had time to help and advise us . Our room was large and really nice room 272 .
The breakfast was a little limited but ok .
All in all I would recommend this hotel and thank you for a nice stay .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Starhotels Michelangelo, in Florence, enjoys an outstanding location in the heart of the city. We're just steps from the River Arno, where you can enjoy stunning views towards the Ponte Vecchio, a few steps from the major monumets and the city centre.Our 4 star hotel in Florence offers you everything you need with 119 rooms and suites, 7 meeting rooms for up to 220 people, wine bar, restaurant, garage and Fitness Room open 24/7.A hotel recently restyled in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Starhotels Michelangelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Michelangelo Florence
- Starhotels Michelangelo Hotel Florence