We stayed 4 nights here in Florence in February. After the long train ride from Germany we found the hotel very easy and it was only about a 10 minutes walk with our bags from the train station. The location is great, the staff were very friendly when we arrived and when we had questions during our stay they were always very informative and nice. Our room was on the 2nd floor room 8. The room was lovely and spacious compared to what we had in Germany. The bathroom was large and we had a nice size bed, very clean room. The only bad thing about this room was that it was right next to the kitchen where they made breakfast every morning. So at about 6:30 we woke up to banging and loud noises coming from the kitchen. Other than that, everything was perfect about the hotel. The internet was a little shaky in our room but worked fine in the lobby. The hotel is close to the Duomo and one of the best gelato places in Florence. There are a lot of nice restaurants nearby as well. For the price of the hotel and its central location we would absolutely stay here again. Great Value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florence Center Hotel is completely restructured and renovated. Situated in the heart of Florence, Florence Center Hotel is just a few steps away from the Duomo and the principal monuments of the City, a short distance from the central Train Station S. Maria Novella, from the Fortezza Da Basso (home of the most important trade shows) and the Palazzo Dei Congressi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Relais Hotel Centrale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centrale Dimora Storica Florence
- Centrale Dimora Storica Hotel