Folks this is an excellant location but showers are very small and be sure to bring your own shampoos and lotions becuase they ownly provide just small shampoo and wash, grant it it is not a five star but nicely kept and very clean. it is walking distance to everything shopping resturants coffee shops and dogs are very good and well behaved why isn't my dog nicki lol. so off i am to the duomo wow incredible site it is jam packed if you don't like crowds beware this may not be for you but you can't leave till you see it !! i will post pictures.becareful of your wallet here the gypsies are expert pickpockets and you must watch your valuables expecially when many people are crammed together for 9 millions people visit this amazing church! There is a square that has singers and very sweet and romantic for a new wed or couple. email me for any questions.it is very confusing to find the street bring a map please or you will be walking in circles for hours!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florence Center Hotel is completely restructured and renovated. Situated in the heart of Florence, Florence Center Hotel is just a few steps away from the Duomo and the principal monuments of the City, a short distance from the central Train Station S. Maria Novella, from the Fortezza Da Basso (home of the most important trade shows) and the Palazzo Dei Congressi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Relais Hotel Centrale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centrale Dimora Storica Florence
- Centrale Dimora Storica Hotel