After visiting the wonders of Florence's museums, there is nothing like an escape up the hill to this Renaissance villa that provides one of the best panoramic views of the city of Florence. Each room has its own history and uniqueness. It allows one to time travel back to the Renaissance.
A magnificent pool and gardens only add to the experience. A staff that is extremely helpful but not bothersome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence