Torre Bellosguardo is a privately owned, beautiful Medieval Villa operating as a discreet hotel. Don't come here if you expect in your face, 5 star service though.
Ambience wise, you feel like you are the weekend guest at a very special arisocratic home. There are very few staff around, and at times you feel like you own the place. The uniqueness and beauty of the surroundings will charm most people.
The biggest let down was breakfast. It is not included in the cost of the room and at 25 euro, is grossly overpriced. You could expect a better breakfast at a two star hotel and you probably wouldn't have to pay for it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence