One of the finest places in Italy, but no restaurant within the compound nor in the near neighbourhood. You must expect closets with hangers almost two meters high, one mirror in the room, in a place without light etc.
If you don't mind that, you will enjoy the very nice staff and an exceptionally beautifully palace, with a breath taking view of Florence.
Given the shortcomings, the room fare is on the high side
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence