We have been coming to the Torre for over 20 years. It is still the most romantic, most comfortable, most inspiring location in all of Tuscany. The view of Firenze is unparalleled, the linens are luxurious, and you could not ask for a warmer or more charming host than Signor Franchetti. Graciousness naturally flows in his blood, just like the water features that flow through the exquisite gardens he designed. We make it a point to come back at least once a year for our "fix" of what Italy is truly about, beauty, passion, and love.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.