I have stayed in Torre Di Bellosquardo in August of 2013 for a couple of days. To start with, this is an amazing property, very rare inTuscany (and i have travelled all around it) - huge windows, a lot of light, amazing winter garden. It is also situated very close to Florence, almost a nice hike / walking distance thru the olive garden down to the centre of Florence.
Also very nice pool.
I highly recommend this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence