It is very old, beautiful and not possibly for everyone, but it feels like you are staying in history, not a hotel. You have the multitudes of tourists in Florence then get away to your gardens, poolside treats and terrific views. Though no restuarant, our friendly staff, Giusseppe made us feel like we were at a restuarant, bringing us prosecco and then food from down the hill, even take out Firenze pasta and bread soup is delicious. But you must like old, our room looked out over the country side with fresco walls and ceilings, a piano, a metal key from the Medici days to open the old small door. We like hiking so the path down the hill to town was actually a highlight and the best gelato was waiting for us at the bottom and it wasn't Vivoli.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence