This hotel is an experience not to be missed. My husband and I have stayed at a lot of nice hotels, but this one takes the cake. Do you know the scene in A Room With a View where Lucy (or was it Charlotte?) opens the window and looks out over the Arno? Well that’s nothing compared to the view from our room. The whole city of Florence was at our feet with the beautiful gardens of the hotel in the foreground. The hotel grounds are magnificent and we spent hours strolling around them. I felt like a guest at a private, tasteful 16th century villa rather than a patron of a hotel. The staff did everything possible to be helpful, pleasant and accommodating. A ten minute walk along a path to the city takes you through more gardens, fields with wildflowers (yes, red poppies), olive groves, vineyards and even a donkey. I will never forget it and I hope someday we are able to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence