We visited Florence for Valentines and the Hotel was incredible. We had a beautiful room, four poster bed with views over Florence from both windows. We visited out of season so it was too cold to use the pool or dine on the terrace, but still enjoyed wondering around the grounds. The staff could not do enough for us and had a very extensive wine list. I ordered champagne in the room as a surprise for my partner and it came with an amazing selection of meat and cheeses to enjoy. We decided to have our breakfast in our room the second morning and this i would highly recommend. On our first evening we took a restaurant recommendation from the concierge. They arranged the taxi and bookings for us and we were not disappointed. We had hired a car whist in Italy but used the taxi whilst in Florance as driving is heavily restricted and the hotel had a secure under ground car park. Overall we were very happy and would highly recommend staying here. The hotel and staff made our visit to Italy that little bit more special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence