Just came back from Easter with my family in Bellosguardo. it's my second visit. it's my favourite place in Florence, really close to the city but a world apart from the crowds. the perfect place for anyone seeking to switch off. it feels like you are staying in a private home but has everything you'd expect from a four star hotel and very friendly and helpful staff. The views must surely be the best of the city. The place is full of character, very different feel to your usual international chain. No restaurant but the best trattoria in town, the Vecchia Bettola, is just down the hill. Staying there is always a treat. I'll be back.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.