Some of the most memorable images of Italy were created in the movie "A Room With a View." Torre di Bellosguardo looks like that movie set. It is an otherworldly hotel in a breathtakingly beautiful location. It's not for the hyper-connected though. The Wi-Fi service is only available in the lobby. You can't wake up to CNN and the Sky Channel. The Wall Street Journal will not be hanging on your door in the a.m. But you won't care. You will be greeted by a warm and caring staff who are there 24/7 to make your visit memorable. They will accomodate your every request with their uniquely irresistible Italian charm. But above all, when you wake up in the morning and throw open the wooden shutters you will be overwhelmed by the views of the city. They are picture postcard perfect. You'll think you're living in another time altogether. This hotel is the reason we yearn to travel in Europe. And let's face it. . . the TDB experience is increasingly hard to find. Spend a day fighting your way past the hordes of tourists that swarm through Florence, and you'll thank your lucky stars that after a 5-minute taxi ride you can escape to this refuge of peace and tranquility. Save The Four Seasons for Rome or Milan. You'll want to escape to Torre di Bellosguardo to experience Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence