Feeling exhausted and out of sorts, I spent a weekend at the Torre and was completely reinvigorated - yet again! There is nowhere like it - the peace, the parrot in Reception, the perfect view of Florence from every window, the comfortable beds, spacious warm rooms, and now the additional bonus - especially in winter - of a good meal at night without having to go out, makes a stay at the Torre di Bellosguardo completely wonderful, even better than before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence