For my wife and I this is quite simply the best place to stay in Florence. The Villa and it's grounds are stunning, and the view over Florence is unsurpassed. We adore the walk down the hill past the neighbouring villas taking in the incredible views of the city along the way. There are a couple of fantastic restaurants nearby which allow you to sample the Florentine cuisine at it's best. Returning to the peace and tranquility of the Torre di Bellosguardo after a busy day in the centre of Florence is one of life's pleasures. Heaven on Earth.....
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.