From the moment I pulled up to bellosguardo I was enchanted. The hotel is out of a fairytale sitting on a beautiful hill covered in cypress and olive trees overlooking all of Florence. The Hotel has been beautifully maintained to preserve the integrity of its renaissance structure but has all the amenities and comforts of a five star modern day hotel. I had an incredible time there and am looking forward to returning to Florence for another visit. It was an experience that I will never forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence