This is a beautiful, historic hotel with excellent service. I cannot recommend the Torre Di Bellosguardo enough. It is the perfect location for visiting Florence, relaxing with beautiful views, and for driving through Tuscany. My husband and I love to stay in historic hotels and this one certainly is amazing. The views are incredible. Every morning we would wake up and look out in disbelief that we were surrounded by such beauty. The staff there are all so very nice and accommodating as well as helpful---you will feel like you're staying with friends. We chose to take a taxi down into Florence---just a few minutes. Return taxi's can easily be found at Ponte Vecchio. We loved our stay and will definitely be back!
If you are driving your own car (our GPS had broken) exit the A1 at Impruneta and then follow the hotels directions. Also the left you take at Porto Rome is a very sharp left---it's almost behind you. Don't go into the roundabout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence