Waking up to the views of Florence from my bedroom window and enjoying quiet early-morning strolls around the grounds of Torre di Bellosguardo provided me with some of the very best memories I have of Florence - a city with no shortage of unforgettable sights. It was a perfect serene complement to the magnificent and bustling piazzas of the city center. The olive groves, outdoor hilltop pool and gardens, and nearby fields of grapevines served as constant reminder that Florence can be appreciated for its natural beauty, as much as for its architectural and artistic achievements. For me, Hotel Torre di Bellosguardo was pitch perfect. With its welcoming but unobtrusive service and its truly awe-inspiring setting, it was an integral part of an experience of a lifetime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence