Referred to this hotel by friends. It really made a difference during our stay in Florence. All is unique there: the atmosphere, the staff, many small attentions provided. We very much liked this place because it is like being in a large Florentine home of the past where we could continue the experience of all the beautiful historic sites of the city. The room was very comfortable indeed, equipped with all the amenities of an expensive hotel , including fresh flowers and a basket of fruit with a welcome card, good speed wi-fi,. We enjoyed good hot water, good air conditioning and the room was absolutely quiet. We felt well taken care of. The staff was always happy to answer all our questions and did provide an invaluable help in arranging our visits to the various sites, including placing all the reservations we needed. I remember Riccardo for the good restaurant suggestions, joyful Rolando’s assistance in sorting out our tours and getting our trains and busses sorted out and delightful Maurizio and Ertol for their courtesy and attentions throughout. Antique furniture everywhere, even tea-pots and coffee jugs at breakfast were antique silverware. I couldn’t imagine, in Florence, sating anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of modern comfort harmoniously combined with the warmth of antique furnishings. A quiet, comfortable and distinguished atmosphere in the former convent of the Crocetta, the Hotel Morandi alla Crocetta is today, following an ancient tradition of hospitality, a place where one can enjoy a pleasant and relaxed stay in Florence. Located in the historical centre of the city next to the Archaeological Museum and a few steps from the Academy of Fine arts, it is within easy walking distance to every point of artistic, cultural and economic interest. With Individually controlled central air conditioning, every room has its fully equipped private facilities as well as sat-television, radio, free wi-fi internet connection, refrigerator-bar, direct dialing telephone and a safe. On premises garage. Private walking tours arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Morandi Alla Crocetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Florence
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Hotel