Beautiful hotel with authentic art work both in the rooms and about the building. The rooms are large with high ceilings and, most importantly, very quiet. I don't usually sleep that well in hotels but you really can get a proper night's sleep in this one, because it is so quiet. It was formerly a convent I believe, and has a very mellow atmosphere. It is walking distance to all the main attractions and museums, whilst being in a side street that is quiet enough to allow for peace of mind. The staff are very friendly and breakfast is also very good and not rushed. An excellent place to stay in Florence.
- Also Known As:
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Florence
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of modern comfort harmoniously combined with the warmth of antique furnishings. A quiet, comfortable and distinguished atmosphere in the former convent of the Crocetta, the Hotel Morandi alla Crocetta is today, following an ancient tradition of hospitality, a place where one can enjoy a pleasant and relaxed stay in Florence. Located in the historical centre of the city next to the Archaeological Museum and a few steps from the Academy of Fine arts, it is within easy walking distance to every point of artistic, cultural and economic interest. With Individually controlled central air conditioning, every room has its fully equipped private facilities as well as sat-television, radio, free wi-fi internet connection, refrigerator-bar, direct dialing telephone and a safe. On premises garage. Private walking tours arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Morandi Alla Crocetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.