“Go go go, but make a reservation!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Vegan, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Go go go, but make a reservation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

First of all make a reservation as it's not a very big restaurant, but it is worth the effort. I went with my parents and none of us are vegetarian (both my parents are avid meat eaters). It was fantastic, a calm relaxed atmosphere, great wine, fantastic food, huge portions and the price is not high. If you ever wanted to try a vegetarian restaurant but never have, then make this your first!

• Visited October 2012

86% Recommend
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
“Alternative and cosy setting with great veggie food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

You won't find it by just wandering around, but it is worth going there. Be sure to make a reservation

• Visited August 2013
Switzerland
“Veggie Wow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

The Brac had been recommended to us and once we found it, we were not deceived!
We loved the veggie food (although we are not vegetarians) and can only recommend it. The service was very friendly and price/value absolutely top. My husband had some cramps during the night but I think this might be due to not being used to the oil/herbs etc.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“My word, how wondrous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

My mom and I are visiting from California. Brac was recommended to us by a local, who is not vegetarian and loves the establishment. Suffice to say we were lucky to have been squeezed in early without a res (necessary!) and we were enraptured by the creative, fresh (literally and figuratively) extraordinary cuisine. I would like to marry the cook! Simple, yet inventive. The ambiance is fun too. Books abound. I could eat pasta every day, but it was so refreshing after doing so for two weeks as a vegetarian in Italy, to have something new and fresh. Highly recommend this spot. Really special. We made a reservation for two days later!

Florence, Italy
“a vegetarian restaurant I recommend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We ate dinner at Brac last evening. We were fortunate to get a table because it was early. Reservations are recommended. The person at the bar spoke fluent English and was able to explain the menu to us. You order a plate with 3 items on it , choosing from about 6 different items in each category. A salad, main dish composed of pasta or rice, and a bread similar to a calzone or pizza. We are vegans and they pointed out the vegan choices for us. The cost was 12 euros for each plate , very reasonable with large portions. More than I could finish. Each items was tasty and individually prepared. The service was good, setting was in a library, difficult to find - we had to ask locals to help us. We did not eat dessert but it looked very good. We intend to go back again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere