“Lots of fun!” 4 of 5 stars

Chester, New Jersey
16 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

My husband and I love Ghost Tours, and we took this one on our first night in Florence. It was a good way to experience the city at night, and Nat was very informative as well as entertaining. It was a little pricy though.

Visited September 2011

NY
18 attraction reviews
“Lots of laughs and a few good ghost stories.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011 via mobile

Nat, our guide, never broke character, playing the part of a ghost away from her grave for the night. She provided insights into the darker history of Florence, including its most famous inhabitants. Asking us to participate by playing the roles of Michaelangelo, the town prostitute, the executioner, etc., we had more than a few laughs. Of course the other American family on the tour added to the fun. Even when it started to drizzle, we kept on going. No dark clouds could dampen the good time.
Giuseppe & Margharita.

Texas
33 attraction reviews
“Don't Miss this Tour of Florence- Very Unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

I went with my husband on this tour ( OK, I drug him along) because I LOVE Florence and I love ghost tours. I have done Ghost tours in several other cities (Rome, Santa Fe, Rotenberg, etc), and by far this was one of the best. Nat gives an awesome tour, and we learned a lot about Florence that you NEVER read in guide books or hear about in Museums. Only my husband and I showed up for the tour, and she personalized the tour just for us. It was a fabulous experience, and my husband enjoyed this tour as much as I did. A+++++++
(Nat- I'm sorry it took me SO long to write this review...I couldn't find your TripAdvisor site right after our trip! You were Awesome. I can still remember that Rat meat.....ewwww :) )

Visited September 2010
Greve in Chianti, Italy
“A must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

I took my 4 dutch friends on this tour 2 weeks ago and we had a blast. GREAT stories, very passionate story teller and lot's of good memories. I don't want to reveal to much about the tour,if you think you would like a "dark " tour of Florence then book it!

Visited May 2011
Toronto, Canada
“An Excellent Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011

My wife and I did this tour (run by Nat, who was great) and we had a really excellent time. It's more of a macabre history tour than a "ghost" tour, which I think is a good thing. The stories were both fascinating and entertaining, and the tour provides a nice break from the Florence museums. It also helps you see the city and some of its most important historical figures (e.g. Michelangelo) in a new light, so I think it's best to do the tour towards the beginning of your time in Florence. It was definitely a highlight of our trip and I'd certainly recommend it.

The only drawback is that it's a little costly in comparison with most walking tours. However, this seems a result of the fact that the groups are limited to six people, which makes a huge difference.

If you think you may enjoy it, then you definitely will.

Visited April 2011