The st Regis Florence magnificent hotel superb room , overlooking the
River Arno near the Ponte Vechio excellent staff who looked after us also
A very nice lunch restaurant , of course all this beauty come at a hefty
We were lucky as I bid in a charity auction and won the prize , still it was worth it .
One drawback no pool to cool off but we then went to the four season an even more
magnificent establishment .
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel Florence
- Florence Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a sumptuous palace in the heart of the city, The St. RegisFlorence is a privileged base from which to experience Tuscany'stimeless attractions. A short stroll will bring you to the iconic Uffizi,Duomo or Ponte Vecchio’s elegant jewelry shops. Legendary for its history, Florence’s streets offer inimitable treasures.The St. Regis Florence offers 19 exquisite suites enriched with refinedfurniture and antique artworks, together with 81 elegant guestroomsdecorated with the prestigious Medici, Fiorentino and Renaissancestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Starwood EMEA, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.