Our stay at the St. Regis was fantastic, but the best part was the driver that they coordinated to take us wine tasting in Tuscany. His name is Sergio Bernini and he works for Barocchi Limousine Service. Sergio speaks English very well and is extremely well read and knowledgeable on all things Tuscany as well as just about any other topic of conversation. Sergio drove us to San Giammano (sp?) for our first wine tasting at a small family vineyard which was fantastic and later drove us through Siena and Montalcino before dropping us off at our hotel in Chiusi. My wife and I both agreed that Sergio's experience and knowledge of the region greatly enhanced our enjoyment and the day truly flew by. I highly reccommend Sergio for any type of chauffer service.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel Florence
- Florence Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a sumptuous palace in the heart of the city, The St. RegisFlorence is a privileged base from which to experience Tuscany'stimeless attractions. A short stroll will bring you to the iconic Uffizi,Duomo or Ponte Vecchio’s elegant jewelry shops. Legendary for its history, Florence’s streets offer inimitable treasures.The St. Regis Florence offers 19 exquisite suites enriched with refinedfurniture and antique artworks, together with 81 elegant guestroomsdecorated with the prestigious Medici, Fiorentino and Renaissancestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The St. Regis Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.