I spent most of my working life traveling for business and I want to say that the St Regis / Grand Hotel in Florence, Italy is the finest hotel I've ever stayed in. The staff was just exceptional in every way -- concierge, check in people, room service people, bar and restaurant workers. They could not have been friendlier and more accommodating with our group which had 2 grandparents, 4-40ish folks, and two grandkids 10 and 13. They helped us turn in our rental vans without having to leave the hotel lobby, got us tickets to the Uffizzi, etc etc. The complimentary breakfasts were delectable feasts. What a hotel and what an experience; I've never stayed in a hotel in which the hotel significantly enhanced our pleasure in visiting a city.
david n smith; cleveland heights, ohio
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel Florence
- Florence Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a sumptuous palace in the heart of the city, The St. RegisFlorence is a privileged base from which to experience Tuscany'stimeless attractions. A short stroll will bring you to the iconic Uffizi,Duomo or Ponte Vecchio’s elegant jewelry shops. Legendary for its history, Florence’s streets offer inimitable treasures.The St. Regis Florence offers 19 exquisite suites enriched with refinedfurniture and antique artworks, together with 81 elegant guestroomsdecorated with the prestigious Medici, Fiorentino and Renaissancestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The St. Regis Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.