Just returned from a trip to Italy with my husband and 2 teenage children. The St. Regis in Florence is truly one of the nicest hotels we have ever visited. Our family is very fortunate to be able to travel often and to stay at some of the nicest hotels wherever we go. We are very partial to the Starwood properties as we are a member of their generous rewards program. Prior to visiting the St. Regis in Florence our favorite St. Regis was the property in Kauai which is simply beautiful with breath-taking views. The St. Regis in Florence has currently undergone a renovation and the property is just amazing and now our favorite in the Starwoods family. From the beautifully decorated rooms, the luxurious bathrooms (the bathroom mirrors have a TV in them...I have never seen anything like this!) to the elegant public spaces, this hotel feels more like a boutique hotel than part of a larger chain. The hotel is situated right on the Arno river. Our corner suite on the 3rd floor had sweeping views of the Florence hillside and the top of the Duomo. We were in walking distance to all major sites, the best shopping and excellent dining. (Try the roof top restaurant for dinner or drinks at the Westin across the street for a 360 degree view of the Florence skyline) Each morning we enjoyed a beautifully laid out buffet breakfast in one of the nicest hotel dining rooms I have seen..stained glass windows, high ceilings, etc. I can not express enough how EVERY detail of this hotel was of the highest quality. ( The paper stock that the next day's weather is printed on and delivered to your room feels like Crane quality stationary!) The front desk staff, concierge and wait staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We wish we could have stayed longer at this beautiful property and will definitely be returning on our next visit to Florence.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel Florence
- Florence Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a sumptuous palace in the heart of the city, The St. RegisFlorence is a privileged base from which to experience Tuscany'stimeless attractions. A short stroll will bring you to the iconic Uffizi,Duomo or Ponte Vecchio’s elegant jewelry shops. Legendary for its history, Florence’s streets offer inimitable treasures.The St. Regis Florence offers 19 exquisite suites enriched with refinedfurniture and antique artworks, together with 81 elegant guestroomsdecorated with the prestigious Medici, Fiorentino and Renaissancestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.