I have stayed in many hotels in my life. This by far was the best!!! Not one thing which I could find wrong. The most amazing service, best view, the nicest rooms. each member of the staff was nicer then the next. I would 100 percent stay here again... You would make a big mistake if you visited Florence and did not stay at the St Regis in Florence!!!!
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel Florence
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel
- Florence Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a sumptuous palace in the heart of the city, The St. RegisFlorence is a privileged base from which to experience Tuscany'stimeless attractions. A short stroll will bring you to the iconic Uffizi,Duomo or Ponte Vecchio’s elegant jewelry shops. Legendary for its history, Florence’s streets offer inimitable treasures.The St. Regis Florence offers 19 exquisite suites enriched with refinedfurniture and antique artworks, together with 81 elegant guestroomsdecorated with the prestigious Medici, Fiorentino and Renaissancestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your The St. Regis Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.