This wonderful hotel is ideally situated by the river & short stroll into city centre. The service provided by staff was impeccable. The room well equipped & over looking the river with views of homes perched on the hillside made this the perfect base for our stay, so much so we extended twice. St Regis always hit the mark with their small touches, the attentive butler service, the friendly warm staff in a beautiful hotel. Rooms are large, bathrooms gleaming & decor to suit the Tuscan history,
Would highly recommend this place for anyone seeking a sanctuary during their Florence holiday.
Thank you for making it special.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel Florence
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel
- Florence Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a sumptuous palace in the heart of the city, The St. RegisFlorence is a privileged base from which to experience Tuscany'stimeless attractions. A short stroll will bring you to the iconic Uffizi,Duomo or Ponte Vecchio’s elegant jewelry shops. Legendary for its history, Florence’s streets offer inimitable treasures.The St. Regis Florence offers 19 exquisite suites enriched with refinedfurniture and antique artworks, together with 81 elegant guestroomsdecorated with the prestigious Medici, Fiorentino and Renaissancestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Venere, Amex, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The St. Regis Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.