This was out first time staying at the St. Regis, we were not disappointed to say the least.
At check in, we were informed of the French champagne welcome awaiting for us at the restaurant, a butler was appointed to our room who tirelessly explained their range of services which we utilised several and were very happy with. Did I mention a complimentary bottle of fine red wine & 2 beautiful glasses awaited for us quietly in our room?
The room was truly beautifully decorated much to our amazement. Every balcony opened up the breath taking Florence views of the river, buildings and bridges.
This hotel room certainly holds a special place in our memory.
The only hiccup is that the hotel accidentally charged us twice due to a system error, I am still waiting for a reply from them to refund me part of the money after I emailed them last week.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel Florence
- Florence Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a sumptuous palace in the heart of the city, The St. RegisFlorence is a privileged base from which to experience Tuscany'stimeless attractions. A short stroll will bring you to the iconic Uffizi,Duomo or Ponte Vecchio’s elegant jewelry shops. Legendary for its history, Florence’s streets offer inimitable treasures.The St. Regis Florence offers 19 exquisite suites enriched with refinedfurniture and antique artworks, together with 81 elegant guestroomsdecorated with the prestigious Medici, Fiorentino and Renaissancestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.