This was my wife and I's trip through Italy and this hotel took the cake. Without writing a thesis which I would do for this hotel, if your looking for all of the above comments this is your place. We paid a little extra for this place but its way worth it. The Head Concierge Alessandro had great restaurant selections and advice. Everyone there will know your name if you stay for more than a day. In short, I cant say enough good things about this hotel I visited Venice and Rome also and this was by far the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Helvetia & Bristol, a historic property located amongst Florence's many cultural treasures, is part of Niquesa Hotels & Residences. Niquesa's Hotel Helvetia & Bristol is undoubtedly the only place to stay when in Florence. As a World Heritage site and magnetic cultural destination, it is the focal point for any visitor, and we are blessed by being at the heart of it all. Our front door opens onto the Palazzo Strozzi, a masterpiece of Florentine Renaissance architecture, along with an enviable location in the luxury shopping district. Our rooms and suites offer tasteful colour palettes and the carefully chosen antique furniture, objects d'art, paintings and rich furnishings are our hallmark in design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Venere, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Helvetia & Bristol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helvetia And Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Florence